Yes, MAAM will be running this very popular fundraiser again this year. To date we have donated over $15,000 through the *MAAM KCA GRANT FUND. If you are interested in being on this compilation cd, please email Aimee Crucianelli at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a first-come first-serve basis, so make sure you get on the list. We will allow 15 to 18 acts on the cd.
Our guidelines are as follows:
- Must be an original song.
- No foul or inflammatory lyrics.
- The submission fee is $100 (this will include your $10 membership fee if you have not already paid it).
- Meet our deadlines!!!! Must be in with money by July 15th; keep in mind 15 to 18 different acts coming together on one CD is a very difficult process.
- We accept ALL styles and skill levels. Remember: this will represent YOU! So submit your BEST recording.
- The CD is released late spring or early summer. Absolutely no later than the end of July at the Taste of Wisconsin.
What you get out of this as an artist
- Helping young musicians. Remember: this is the future of our local music scene!!! Lets grow it!!!
- Your music will be on professionally produced CD.
- Once you put in your time at the MAAM booth you will receive 15 CDs – a $150 value!!
- Your music will be put in front of many people who otherwise would never get a chance to hear you. We will also feature the CD at the Tuesday at the Shell concert series – eight shows July thru August. They are always available for sale at CD DVD GAME Warehouse and Kenosha Performing Arts Association’s “Fusion”.
- Networking!! The number ONE thing you need as an artist…. Contacts!!
If you are interested please email Aimee Crucianelli email@example.com. If you have any questions you can call Aimee at 262-577-4110.
Let’s put this thing together and make it the best Kenosha Comes Alive CD yet! Final mixing will be done by Renwood Messenger Recording Studio and artwork/duplication by CD DVD GAME Warehouse.
*All proceeds from the sales of these CDs goes the MAAM KCA Grant Fund. Every year MAAM allows Kenosha Unified School District music teachers and low-income families to request a grant amount up to $300. These are for items like guitar strings, orchestra chairs, sheet music, and music lessons. We’ve even given money for saxophone stands and recording projects. This happens because of you and your generous donation of your talent.
Let’s do this!
Contact us for further information